Goals and Objectives
- Identify harmful behaviors that have prevented personal growth
- Implement effective strategies to help minimize stress due to social and emotional trauma
- Utilize restorative practices that calm anxiety and release overwhelm
- Identify healthy communication skills that honor themselves and others
- Explore new opportunities that support career goals
Benefits and Outcomes
- Cope with the challenges of new and unfamiliar communities outside of their own home
- Build connections with their new community on the school campus
- Improve school attendance and relationships with parents and faculty members
- Strengthen personal and professional goals to serve as a responsible citizen in the community
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE
The Self-Awareness Challenge
By completing a self-assessment, develop a strategic plan to clear your emotional debris and realize your FULL POTENTIAL.
Building a Lifestyle of Peace with Relationships That Matter
Identify HEALTHY CHARACTER TRAITS and values that you require of yourself, your friends, and your dating partners.
Meditating for An Altered State of Mind
Explore AFFIRMATIVE PRACTICES and breathing exercises to release old pain from personal trauma, instead of substituting with alcohol, drugs, and sexual experimentation.
HOLDING ONTO US:
Supporting Communities While Developing a Career You Love
By completing a career assessment and a community action plan, identify your personal attributes to better understand your CAREER INTERESTS for internship opportunities.
Workshop Presentation Options
One 45 – 90 minute Workshop (virtual and in-person)
3-hour Mini-Retreat Workshop
4-week Courses are Available